We here at Four Seasons believe every home and situation is unique, so we don’t buy into the whole “one size fits all” approach to pest control. Our programs are tailored to fit your individual needs and designed with your family’s comfort in mind. Let our experienced team of professionals evaluate your situation and find a program that will best help you keep your home pest-free for years to come.
Different kinds of options / programs we offer:
- Monthly service (recommended for commercial work,
food service areas, etc.…..)
- Quarterly service (every season or 3 months – our most popular program)
- Seasonal service (outside perimeter protection – summer program April – November, winter program October – March) see our page on summer progam
- Flea Treatments (see our page on fleas)
- Bedbug Treatments (see our bedbug page)
- Bird control (call our office for details)
- Termite inspections / treatments (see our page on termites)
We treat for all of the following pests (and if you don’t see your problem pest listed, call and ask; we may have a solution for that too)…………
- Water Bugs
- Mice/ Rats
- Noxious birds
- Japanese and Asian Beetles
- Box-elder bugs
- Bees / Hornets / Yellow-jackets
- Centipedes / millipedes
We also currently service many different types of industrial and commercial businesses. Let us show you how we can provide your company with the best available pest solutions for your business today. Our company provides I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) to all commercial accounts, ridding your business of all pests with the least invasive and most preventive methods on the market today. We have proven experience in servicing the following types of accounts……..
- Apartment Complexes / Buildings
- Assisted-living facilities
- Nursing homes
- Commercial warehouses
- Food processing and distribution centers
- Hotels / Motels
- Property Management
We here at Four Seasons are all fathers, mothers, grandparents, or pet-owners, and we understand that the safety of your home and everything in it is priority #1. That’s why since our company’s inception we have put our customer’s safety above everything else, through the best available products and safest application procedures in the industry today. So rest-assured, if we wouldn’t use it in our home around our children and pets, it’s not coming into your house. Our methods for ridding your home or business of pests are……………..
- E.P.A. approved
- Licensed and Insured
- Water-based (so they leave no visible residue in your home)
- Used in a way that you and your family do not have to vacate the home while being treated
- All of our sprayed pesticides are man-made synthetics that are rigorously and thoroughly tested and backed by E.P.A. regulations. They have been approved and shown to be safe for you, your children, your pets, and your home. Our pesticides provide a strong, resistant residual in and around your house that you can’t get with any store-bought products.